5 Nov 2015

Worthy to have a look

I am five days away from finishing an amazing training course on line about the eTwinning network, but do you know what it is? eTwinning is the community for schools in Europe. It offers a platform for staff working in a school in one of the European countries involved to communicate, collaborate, develop, share and feel and be part of an excellent community in Europe.


Thanks to this course I have learned some new tools to use in the projects. Also I learnt that collaboration is the aim of this network. Partners will share their publications in a common platform: the eTwinSpace! It's amazing and students can use it as a way of sharing information, communicate and upload different materials.
Also, I'm very proud of me because I have my own profile inside the web
Step by step ;D

Here you have



No comments:

Post a Comment